Thursday, November 8, 2012

I never believed until today.

I love reading my horoscope! I have it sent to my phone daily so I can see if I am on track with my Sagittarius sign. I take it or leave it depending on my mood.  Sometimes I say, I bet you say that to all the Sagittarius signs, but today this one is eerily right on something that has been on my mind since I got sick.  My oldest son does Reiki.  For those of you who do not know Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation but most importantly is used in healing.  He has been telling me since my back went out in July that my body is reacting to certain patterns I have been doing that I have either blocked out and I need to release.  I have always believed in mind, body, energy. I am a certified doula and we use a lot of that in relaxation for birthing mothers.  But again, I can use it on others, it is very hard to do it on myself.  Mostly because I am afraid, because I know it works.  My son has been very patient and has helped me tremendously.  With the help of essential oils and learning to release the past I feel my body reacting positively to this new awareness. 

This is what my horoscope for today:  Sagittarius, November 8th, 2012
There is a certain fear in your life that you wish you could be free of.  This fear has changed you, even though it may only be a smaller fear and it may not come up all that often. Still, in some ways,  it defines you because it limits you.  It haunts you, and it cause you moments when you wish you could be free of it! But you can be free of it, Sagittarius.  This is a day to reach into the past and take command over this and any other fear that isn't allowing you to live the life you want to live.  Face it and refuse to let it rule you any longer! 

Can you believe this? Well I DO!!!! 

Many things have happened in my life that have caused me great pain.  When it is too much to bear, I get on my knees and pray.  I have found that there is no way I can get through a single day without praying. The burdens are too much if I try to handle them all by myself. I have to have the Lord with me every day or I would be crushed by the weight of my own burdens.  Through faith and a whole lot of Reiki, my leg and foot will heal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment