Monday, December 3, 2012

Got Google?

When I wait on hold here at work my mind wanders.....If someone came up to me when I was 18 and said google, I would have looked at them very strangely.  But now google is a word used millions of times a day.  In fact, that is what google means a never ending number.  It just goes on and on.  I was on hold for about 15 minutes and these are all the random facts I learned today: 

This is the image I get when I google kalp.  It is true kalp is a part in the heart.  But it is also a radio station in Texas and a Design Center in Arkansas. 

Oh weebles still wobble but they don't fall down.  This is what I remember. 
OOOOOO WWWWWW translates to OOOOOO WWWWWW In Swedish, Malay, and Italian. 

apabila akan akhir dunia and this is what they were saying about December 12th 2012.  (Malay)

But the most important meaning of the word google.  Is when my son says to me every night, "I love you google."  The best word ever!!!! 

oops, gotta go.  I am off hold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment